|Products and Services:||463|
|Articles and publications:||99|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||6|
Full Time, Day Shift may include weekend shifts. Sunshine Inc. of NW Ohio has an open position in our Maintenance Dept. Successful candidates will have experience/training in electrical, plumbing and woodworking. Candidates may have a handyman background and must have experience operating power tools such as saws and drills and should also be familiar with building codes regulations.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Tending to furnace, air conditioner, and boilers to provide heat, cool air, and hot water.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Can work independently and swiftly
· Good attendance record a must.
Full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, and periodic bonus program.Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits – and more!
· Medical, dental and vision coverage
· Paid vacation and personal days
· Bonuses 3X per year
· 401(k) with company match
· Transportation Assistance
· Disability and life insurance
· Interest-free tuition loans
· Employee Assistance Program
· Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
· Access to a Success Coach
· Interest-free loans for emergencies
· No-questions asked Christmas financial help
· Training for advancement and promotion