|Products and Services:||417|
|Articles and publications:||62|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||6|
Provides direction and leadership to assigned areas of residential services. Manages and directs services and supports, based on the needs of the individuals, the mission of the agency, and financial considerations, by performing the following duties personally or through Residential Services Managers and Direct Support staff.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Establishes current and long range objectives, plans, and policies, in conjunction with other agency leaders.
· Directs all programmatic areas of service consistent with mission and values.
· Keeps abreast of and ensures compliance with all county, state and/or Federal regulations applicable to the department.
· Coordinates and oversees all surveys, and reviews by the appropriate county, State and/or Federal regulatory bodies including developing and implementing plans of correction
· Ensures Individual plans are Person centered and implemented effectively. Maintains a familiarity and working knowledge of the Individuals responsible for and communication with families and guardians.
· Creates positive working relationships with Individuals families, guardians, other agencies, and other providers, Represents Sunshine in a professional, collaborative manner.
· Participates as directed by the Vice President of Residential Services in county and state level committees where Sunshine would benefit from representation.
· Actively participates in agency work groups and management groups.
· Manages 4 to 6 program managers and 50-100 employees in the Family Care Homes, Supported Living, and/or base homes.
· Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these areas.
· Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
· Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Master’s degree (M. A.) or equivalent strongly preferred; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits – and more!
· Medical, dental and vision coverage
· Paid vacation and personal days
· Bonuses 3X per year
· Performance bonuses monthly
· 401(k) with company match
· Transportation Assistance
· Disability and life insurance
· Interest-free tuition loans
· Employee Assistance Program
· Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
· Access to a Success Coach
· Interest-free loans for emergencies
· Training for advancement and promotion