|Products and Services:||393|
|Articles and publications:||59|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||4|
Used with Misoprostol (prostaglandin analogue E1) regimen, Mifepristone helps in termination of an intrauterine pregnancy that is within 70 days gestation. Women can buy abortion pill online to receive private and affordable pregnancy termination. Even though restrictions on pregnancy ending procedures are crawling up, the need of relevant health facility are being realized by many nations from the early 1990’s.
The access to medications required for causing pregnancy cessation is now available widely on various platforms. Here is an in-depth guideline on medical abortion.
How to End Pregnancy with Medicines?
The tablet blocks a naturally produced pregnancy hormone (progesterone), which prepares uterine lining to keep fertilized egg attached. Without progesterone the female’s pregnancy discontinues, softening and breaking the uterus lining, which causes bleeding, and ultimate removal of womb contents. The medication is sold under various brand names, including RU-486, which was first approved in France.
· When combined with prostaglandins, the uterus contracts and throws away uterine pregnancy parts to end the procedure.
· The FDA had approved the medical regimen on September 28, 2000 and since then women are able to obtain the tablets from pharmacies or buy Mifeprex online.
· In the last 15 years and more, the medication has been used over 3 million times by women residing in the U.S.
· Clinical trials for the medicine shows 97% effectiveness rate for ending early pregnancy.
Current Medical Abortion Regimen
Only 1 to 3 percent of females using the regimen may require a surgical intervention for their ongoing pregnancy, incomplete expulsion of uterine contents or heavy bleeding. FDA had updated the medicine label in March 2016, which had changes regarding to the length of pregnancy to which the tablet can be used: raising the limit from 49 gestation days to 70. Dose requirement altered from 600mg (3 tablets) to 200mg (1 tablet), and patients returning to clinic post 14 days than performing a follow-up two times.
Steps before Pregnancy Termination
Before prescribing the medication pregnancy termination, the woman must be informed about the experiences. The user can opt to buy MTP Kit online to get both abortion inducing tablets required to cease early pregnancy. The female must know whom to call and what to do when she sustains severe abdominal pain, fever, syncope, prolonged heavy bleeding, or discomfort for more than 24 hours of using the prostaglandin medicine.
The user must read and understand the Medication Guide thoroughly, and carry it if she visits another healthcare provider or an emergency room, so that the provider known she had been undergoing a pregnancy termination.
Administration of Mifepristone with Misoprostol for ending pregnancy is contradicted when:
· The woman has suspected or confirmed pregnancy out of the uterus, allergy to abortion pills, chronic adrenal failure (acute renal insufficiency), undiagnosed adnexal mass.
· If intrauterine device contraceptive is in the uterus before medicine use. It needs to be removed prior to pregnancy termination.
· Long term use of corticosteroids, allergic reactions to prostaglandins including rash, hives, anaphylaxis, itching, and angioedema.
· Inherited porphyrias, hemorrhagic disorders risking heavy bleeding, heart/kidney/liver issue.
Abortion Aftercare Attention
Following a successful pregnancy termination, pay heed to the below mentioned care tips:
· Avoid putting tampons or anything in vagina, including stop sexual intercourse and douching for few weeks.
· Plan pregnancy, if needed, only after two to three months, until the uterus and cervix heals.
· To disallow an unwanted pregnancy, utilize suitable birth control measure, apart from intra-uterine contraceptive until uterus recovers.
· Do not participate in running, jogging, cycling, or aerobic workout. Do not travel or take bath immediately after ending pregnancy if dizziness persists.