Business Network Ohio
Companies:28,607
Products and Services:463
Articles and publications:100
Tenders & Vacancies:6

Bassetts Health Food
Information may not be reliable

To avoiding training beyond your comfort level, try wearing a heart rate monitor when performing cardio exercises.
Address4315 Heatherdowns Blvd Toledo, OH 43614-3102
Phone(419) 382-4142
Websitewww.bassettshealthfoods.com
Free Membership Offer! Receive free e-mail newsletters about healthy living, our store and more.

Welcome to Bassett's Health Foods

Welcome to Bassett's Health Foods New On-Line Store
From the inception, our concept was based upon independence, health, freedom and being responsible for our own health. Our goal is to make our family and our customers knowledgeable enough to control their own lives. Because of this, we always promote education, information and top-quality products.
We have studied with some of the most famous natural teachers, doctors and scientists of these times and have taught classes over the midwest from Buffalo, New York to Chicago, Illinois and far south as many as 100 classes a year. OUR MAJOR MISSION IS THE HEALTH OF OUR EXTENDED FAMILY - YOUR HEALTH.

Holiday Diet Survival
'Tis the season of overindulgence, but it doesn't have to undo a year's worth of healthy eating. Here are some tips to get you through the Holidays.

Don't Forget the Cranberries
This year ditch the canned cranberry and create your own special cranberry side.

ENVIRO DRINKING FILTER
ENVIRO PRODUCTS DRINKING WATER FILTER BOTTLE AS SEEN ON OPRAH

Keep your pulse in check
To avoiding training beyond your comfort level, try wearing a heart rate monitor when performing cardio exercises. When exercising, 90 percent of us do not train as hard as we should, and the remaining 10 percent of us train too hard. Monitor your exertions to ensure youre pushing yourself to the maximumwithout overdoing it.

Allergy Research Group

Earth Friendly Products

Fearn Natural Foods
FoodScience of Vermont

Light Mountain Natural
Long Life Teas

North American Herb & Spice

Santa Barbara Olive Co

Wisdom of the Ancients

Children and Baby Care

Frozen and Refrigerated

Use any vegetables to suit your taste.

Bassett's Health Foods

Branches and additional offices:
(419) 531-0334 4336 Secor Rd Toledo, OH 43623-
Rating:

Related items:

Dietary Health Foods
Information may not be reliable
Our staffs combined 30-plus years of health food store experience provide a wealth of knowledge to work successfully with each customer.
  • 42985 N Ridge Rd Elyria, OH 44035
  • (440) 233-6381
Bassett's Health Food
Information may not be reliable
  • 3344 Secor Road Toledo, OH 43606
  • (419) 531-0334
My Herbal Dog
Information may not be reliable
TOTAL DOG is a 100% natural herb remedy for improving your dog's health and immune system... supplement for your dog's food with a healthy treat.
  • 7080 Price Hilliards Rd Plain City, OH 43064-9509
  • (614) 873-8262
Health In Hand Natural Health Food Store
Information may not be reliable
Bio-plastics provide alternatives to petroleum-based plastic food packaging.
  • 639 N Pierce Ave Lancaster, OH 43130-2414
  • (740) 687-0306
Cindys Health & Vitality Center
Information may not be reliable
Cindy's Health & Vitality Center is a health food retailer serving the Niles community.
  • 56 Youngstown Warren Rd Niles, OH 44446-4560
  • (330) 652-8284
×